Friday 3 April 2015

My winter must-have skincare essentials

Hello everyone!

It is finally friday the end of the week and the beginning of the weekend.:) Although it's April here in Bulgaria it's still cold and windy.And we all know that winter can be very cruel with our skin,lips,hands and let's not forget our health.Well I try to take care of all that but didn't got lucky this year and got sick :( So you can imagine lots of pills, high temperature, nose .... yeah you can get the picture so my skin got really dry and this is something I really dislike.
So I'm sharing with you guys my must haves and my go-to skin care products.

1.IKAROV "COCONUT OIL"
Yes it helps my skin stay well hydrated and silky.

2.YVES ROCHER "MASQUE ECLAT HEALTHY GLOW MASK"



I love this mask it gives you this soft,glowy look after usage.I feel my skin totally moisturased and soothen.I use it 1-2 times in a week.

3.DECLEOR"CLAY HERBAL AND CLEANSING MASK"                                                              
                                                        

As you remember from my previous post Decleor Magic I am a HUGE FAN of Decleor Cosmetics.After using them my smile is from ear to ear and I feel my skin absolutely pure and soft..

4.DECLEOR""EXFOLIATING CREAM"                                                                                                  

Yes if you want your skin to be perfect from time to time you have to exfoliate it.You need to take off the dead skin cells in order to bring the healthy skin.

5.DECLEOR "FRESH PURIFYING GEL"                                                                                         
DECLEOR"MATTIFYING LOTION"                                    
                                                                                          



Yes,yes again I choose for my everyday routine the Decleor Gel and Tonic.After that I use my Hydra Floral cream and I'm ready to meet the world :)

6.ZIAJA"NATURAL OLIVE LIP BALM"                                                                                            


What can I say during winter I have very chapped lips. I tried a lot of products, but nothing helped.So I've decided to try Ziaja lip balm and my lips are super hydrated and soft.I always have it in my bag. :)

7.JOHNSON'S "24 HOUR MOISTURE HAND CREAM"                                                                        


Girls I find that cream perfect for my hands.I apply it every morning and before bed.I usually massage it well in my skin.

8.SYOSS "GLOSSING SHINE SEAL"                                                                                                


Using all three products and I must say my hair loves it :) 


So this is my everyday routine and those are the products I use :) I would love if you friends share your beauty and health routines :) Wish you all wonderful weekend full with lots of fun and happy moments :)




                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment