Saturday 11 April 2015

Current obsession: VINCIS BENCH

Hello everyone,

Hope your week went well :) after all it's friday and we have to take that  rest and make most of it.Also want to wish you all Happy Easter.
I decided to share with you another passion of mine Kdramas :) So as I mentioned it I'm a big fan of kdramas or it's better to say huge FAN of everything korean... :) As I was watching a new kdrama "Cunning single lady" for me at least since it was released in 2014,  I have to admit I loveeee Lee Min-Jung style there, but most of all I love all of her BAGS. The moment I saw those bags I had to check it out. When I visited the site VINCIS BENCH I fell in love with all those gorgeous bags.The mixing of the colors, the design of the bags.... AMAZING. I'm sharing one of the bags I love the most :) Enjoy this beauty like me








Another amazing korean woman Moon Chae Won showing VINCIS BENCH Spring/Summer 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment