Wednesday 25 March 2015

New acquisitions

Hello everyone :)

Hope your day is going great so far. It is March and as a cold month here in Bulgaria I decided to go and buy some cosmetics.Usually my skin is combined and sometimes oily,but since the weather is cold suddenly out of nowhere my skin became very,very dry :( Finally after visiting few shops I found my absolutely perfect foundation Vitalumire Aqua by Chanel.... absolutely perfect and very happy with my purchase.You will see that I've also bought Dior Skin but I find it very thick for my skin... but it have very good coverage.Got myself and Clinique loose powder which gives you this ultra light feeling its like it isn't there and I just loveee the Dior lipstick.It gives so much hydration to your lips its perfect for winter and the color is super sweet.Of courŅe I had to buy and a few nail polishes- Essie is my one time favourite.




While I was searching for cosmetic I found this super cool tiny shop, full with lots of cool stuff and I saw this super cool sunglasses and I thought to myself that I have to have them after all the summer is just around the corner right.. :) 

So I bought the sunglasses and while I was about to leave I saw this ring and yeah... I just had to return  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment