Monday 22 September 2014

COLORAMA fever

Hello guys,

Just got my new ColoRama nail polish and I'm so excited with those colors.After that  decided that it would be nice if I just go and buy some super cute rings I've been watching over a week but just today decided that finally I have to buy them :) Did my nails with ColoRama 77 and I love the color the only thing that I didn't really like is that I had to do it 3 times because the coverage is not that good if you do it 2 times. Never mind the color is candy cute and I'm happy with it.









Закон за авторско право

Всички текстове и снимки в този блог, които не са упоменати от друг първоизточник, са авторски и като такива подлежат на защита от закона за авторско право- Чл.З(1).1


Mоля, при копиране на текст или снимки да поставите линк към блога.

Благодаря!


No comments:

Post a Comment